Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Things I will never understand about Chile

1) Why so much mayonnaise? Why?
2) Why no pepper? I have been to eat at places very fancy, very cheap, and even at home, and yet the pepper has yet to present itself...why?
3) Where the dogs on their streets get their sweaters
4) Coca-cola, why must you be EVERYWHERE in the store? Really, even next to the ham? The bread? The checkout? Ev'rywhereeeee
5) Why the bus drivers are actually insane. You're automobile is not tiny. Please remember
6) If I look you in the eyes because you are staring at me, please do not continue to stare me, my goodness it's getting uncomfortable.
7) Bread. Oh the bread. It's not necessary for every meal, it will still be there for tomorrow, I have a feeling the world isn't going to end the next day, it's ok to not eat it for a day.

I'm sure there are more things that I will discover and not understand over the course of my stay, these so far are the ones that have stuck out to me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment